Flag for the Garden. 18 x 12.5(large) Small (16 x 13)Keep in mind this product is hand-sewn so flags may vary up to 3/4” from nominal size (tolerance of +/- .25") and may not have perfect 90 degree corners or perfectly straight edges. It is wise, when making your design to not do borders and to remove these elements from the design if present.
Flag Template (large)
Our Flag was Designed by our Designer Tumblers by Melissa
Heat 400 Degrees, 60 Sec Medium Pressure
Hover transfer under open heat press for 10 seconds to dry excess moisture.
1. Cover the bottom table of the press with a sheet of protective paper.
2. Lint roll the image area of the substrate.
3. Place substrate face up on bottom table, cover with protective paper, and pre-press for 10 seconds.
4. Secure transfer to substrate using Spray.
5. Place substrate face up, with attached transfer face down, on top of protective paper on bottom table. For double-sided flags place a piece of protective paper between the layers of the flag to prevent sublimation blow- through to the other side.
6. Top with protective paper and press according to time, temperature, and pressure above.