Apron with front pocket and stainless steel strap holder. 100% Polyester. Natural colored faux burlap polyester, perfect for dye sublimation or heat transfer applications. It also absorbs dye beautifully. Note: These items are hand sewn and may vary up to 1.5". Please measure your item and check against the template before pressing.
Heat 400 Degrees, 60 sec, Medium Pressure
Hover transfer under open heat press for 10 seconds to dry excess moisture.
1. Cover the bottom table of the press with a sheet of protective paper.
2. Sticky lint roll the image area of the substrate.
3. Place substrate face up on bottom table, cover with protective paper, and pre-press for 5 seconds.
4. Secure transfer to substrate using spray.
5. Place substrate face up, with attached transfer face down, on top of protective paper on bottom table.
6. Top with protective paper and press according to time, temperature, and pressure above.